stillpoint

musings from Canadian author Cheryl Cooke Harrington ... home of The Write Spot

Friday, September 08, 2006

if it's Friday, this must be cat

Sam...projecting...In the 'Cat Who' mystery series by Lilian Jackson Braun, protagonist James Qwilleran often complains that smart cat Koko projects his thoughts and enforces his will via unyielding, intense stares.

Sam subscribes to the Koko school of mind control.

Focus on moving fingers. Stare until keyboard tapping slows... and...

That's all for today. Suddenly I'm in the mood to sit on the balcony with Samcat... perhaps I'll brush him while he watches birds in the park.....


Sam also tells me he wants to join the Friday Ark and Sunday's Carnival of the Cats, hosted this week by Begin Each Day...     I hear and obey.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww poor kitty. I'd be jealous if you wanted to scratch at the keyboard instead of me too!

 
At 6:10 am, Blogger purfectly black cat said...

One of our new kitten, "Bibs", has discovered the little mouse arrow on the monitor moving, these last couple of days, and has been attacking it. Neither the mom or the other kittens have done that before.

I guess some cats are just more "high tech" than others!

I supose I'll have to work on getting a picture of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home