stillpoint

musings from Canadian author Cheryl Cooke Harrington ... home of The Write Spot

Friday, November 03, 2006

NaNoCatMo?

, Day 2. Soon after I settled down in my comfy chair last night, Samcat moseyed over for a snuggle. He was none too impressed when he discovered the AlphaSmart taking up his space on my lap. He was even less impressed when I moved it aside to let him get settled, then tried to use his fine, furry back as a keyboard tray. I got the old stiff-leggedy, straight-tail treatment as he stalked out of the room, so I guess I should have known better than to leave the Alpha on his chair a few minutes later when I jumped up to answer the phone.


Sam checks out the AlphaSmart
Sam ponders the next chapter, NaNoWriMo 2006
After checking out the stylus, he plopped himself down on the keyboard and added a few of lines of catly chatter to my story. Tomorrow I'm going to teach him to use the spacebar. Hey, if he's going to help with NaNo, every word counts!

Sam's composition:

"itwasadarkakndstormyoooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooo"

Sam and friends can be found at and Sunday's (hosted this week by ). He'll take a break from typing to visit and friends on the beautiful French Riviera for .

NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month.

5 Comments:

At 2:41 am, Blogger srp said...

Very nice.... he has the wind howling or is it a ghost wailing....

Oh well. We have one here that is trying to learn how to play the piano... not much progress yet... only scales so far.

 
At 8:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a smart Kitty! Thanks for participation!

 
At 1:05 pm, Blogger Aloysius said...

Tell Samcat he needs to get a private secretary to write down his thoughts.

Purrs!

 
At 10:07 pm, Blogger Sarah and Tiggy said...

I love how kitties always get their revenge.

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger burekaboy — said...

i can't tell you how many times mine has erased LONG emails recently. revenge of the kitten!

greetings from the "other" province (lol).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home